[Sca-cooks] carpaccio?

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Tue Jul 22 07:02:29 PDT 2008

I've eaten kibbeh (both the cooked and uncooked), and, properly done, the
raw is simply one of the most amazing things I've ever eaten in my
life....<swoons>
And mind you, I'm one of those people who normally won't *touch* raw meat
dishes (texture thing), but I'd promised myself to not let my prejudices get
in the way, and I'm glad I didn't....
--Maire