[Sca-cooks] fuddle cups

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Jun 1 16:17:24 PDT 2008

Daniel mentioned:
<<< I was also wondering about fuddle cups which appear to be several
cups (3?)
cojoined such that they must be drunk in a certain sequence to prevent a
spill. >>>

I had a little bit of info on puzzle jugs, and even have one of
Master Hroar's here at home, but not enough to create a file on them.
Now with the recent messages, perhaps I do. Thanks

However, this is the first I've heard of "fuddle cups". Does anyone
have more info on these or references to them? Or perhaps a link to a
picture of one? I'm having a bit of trouble imagining how they might
be cojoined to make them have to be drunk in a specific sequence.
Does anyone know of anyone making these?

Thanks,
    Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas