[Sca-cooks] Recipe Deal Breakers

Antonia Calvo ladyadele at paradise.net.nz
Thu Jun 5 20:43:27 PDT 2008

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net wrote:

>>Any special reason for banning lamb?  Most people here think it's
>>delicious.
>>

>Most places around here don't have much except either chops, or sometimes,
>leg of lamb, and it's rather pricey.

Ah, fair enough then.  It's a bit different when you can acquire it
easily and the price is competitive with other meats.

>(Brains, obviously, are complicated to get, and most offal, while not
>complicated, is difficult to feed to anyone else, and I'm not familiar
>enough with cooking them to begin with to even know what I'm looking for.
>I'll cook with chicken livers-- they are easy to get if not my favorite
>foods.)

Chicken liver is pretty easy to get into people-- most of them seem to
enjoy pate or liver rissoles.

Actually, something I _am_ interested in is how adventurous the eaters
are in various groups.  What will they eat and what's not worth
bothering with?

--
Antonia di Benedetto Calvo

Habeo metrum - musicamque,