[Sca-cooks] Waterbearing

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 17 21:16:56 PDT 2008

Dragon's Feasts_Caid list has anticipated the whole thing and several of us are scrambling to get our ServSafe certification.  This seems to satisfy most of the feast sites in California [and their insurance companies].

That being said... there was an article in the TI #163, 3rd quarter 2007, on "Safe Feasting" that might be worth a review.

As always:  When the Board requests input, give it to them!  They don't know your opinion by mental telepathy nor by chatting in lists that they don't happen to be on.

Selene