[Sca-cooks] A sugar-working question on behalf of a

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Tue Mar 11 15:56:02 PDT 2008

Thanks, Johnna, for the post to the list.  I must be one of those folk
whose digests go missing since I didn't get the one with the original post.
If anyone would like the version of the sugar temperatures from me in a
Word document, send me a message offline.  Warning... I leave tomorrow
morning for two weeks in London and any post that arrives while I'm gone
will not be answered until I return on the 26th.  I'm going to go to
Hampton Court for at least two, and possibly three, days over Easter to
watch the cooks at play!

Alys Katharine

Elise Fleming
alysk at ix.netcom.com