[Sca-cooks] East European sources

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Mar 13 18:37:58 PDT 2008

Ok this is brand new and I have not seen a review--
Recipes for Russia: Food and Nationhood Under the Tsars
http://www.niupress.niu.edu/niupress/scripts/Book/bookresults.asp?ID=445
description says: Smith examines changing attitudes, behaviors, and
beliefs about the production and consumption of food in Russia from the
late 18th century through the mid 19th century.

Question would be does she include anything earlier than late 1700's.

Johnna
**