[Sca-cooks] Replacing a pan...

rattkitten rattkitten at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 17 16:41:05 PDT 2008

I strongly recommend Browne-Halco Thermalloy Pans and Pots.  You can get
them at most restaurant supply houses.  I use mine daily both at work
and at home.  They are actually not to expensive I think that I paid
around $20.00 for my ten inch skillet.   I have NO idea what the ones at
work cost since I did not buy them.  NOW mine are probably Aluminum not
stainless steel however let me recommend a website to check out.  (It is
where we are getting our new supplies from when we renovate the kitchen
at work.)
www.sangkung.com  Their prices beat EVERY Place I have been to.
Admantius could probably tell you all about the store since it is right
there in or near China Town.   Hell I don't remember where it is, we
walked up and down Broadway for like 12 hours... but I recommend this
place for any purchases!!! I have never EVER EVER been disappointed with
any purchase from them.

Good luck with your purchases!
Nichola