[Sca-cooks] carrot, parsnip and turnip hash Re: Vegetables and are you all still there?

Amy Cooper amy.s.cooper at gmail.com
Tue May 13 11:47:44 PDT 2008

I do not myself, unfortunately. I think the proportions of carrots to
parsnips to turnips are variable. They were all diced, then tossed in
olive oil, with "enough" garlic, salt and pepper. I distinctly
remember that I was not given a specific amount of garlic to use, just
told "a few big heaping tablespoons" for each pan we were using.

Perhaps someone else has seen this dish and knows where it came from?

Ilsebet