[Sca-cooks] Midrealm News regarding royalty OT OP

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sat May 17 15:53:00 PDT 2008

News from Midrealm Lists today-- Johnnae

Posted today on LegioDraconis.com:

To to the populace of the Middle Kingdom, We write this missive with a
heavy heart. As of last night the BOD has terminated our reign. During
the period when Tessa was recovering from her shattered elbow and
surgery, we had a hard time juggling personal life and SCA life. Our
membership renewal was lost in the mail and by the time we realized it,
our membership had lapsed for 3 days. According to Copora, that leads to
an automatic termination. We are very sorry for any hurt or pain this
may cause to the populace of the Middle Kingdom.

Our kingdom is the best in the Knowne world due to it’s populace. We
appreciate the support that we were given. It was truly incredible. We
hope that everyone will give the same support to our successors no
matter who they might be.

Tessa & Lutr

From: Reed Harrig
Date: Sat 17 May 2008 10:39:20 AM EDT

It is with absolutely no joy that I find myself Regent of the Middle
Kingdom. Her Grace Aislinn will be assisting me in those duties.

While this is a very unusual situation, it does will not require vast
changes to the day to day operation of the Kingdom.

We already have a Crown Tourney scheduled to take place on Sunday May 25th.
The format and manor of the tourney will be the same as every other Crown
Tourney. The only difference will be that on that day the winner will be
Crowned Sovereign and the gentle they fought for will be Crowned Consult.

The new King and Queen will serve for the duration of the normal summer
reign. At a time and place to be determained later this summer, another
Crown tourney will be held to choose the Heirs who will then step up in
September.

If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Duchess
Aislinn or myself.

With a bit of hard work and determination, the good works of Lutr and Tessa
need not be wasted.

In Service,

Palymar
Midrealm Regent