[Sca-cooks] Barbeque sauce

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 9 07:49:16 PST 2008

Fair enough.  Let's look at the dating.  According to Amazon.com, "The
Complete American-Jewish Cookbook" was published in 1952, Perry's
earliest date for this sauce is 1939, so there you go.  It would seem
that the book adapted this popular recipe to Jewish requirements, a good
thing all around!  :-)

Cheers,
Selene