[Sca-cooks] Lists Re: OOP - Selecting the new White House Executive Chef

Barbara Benson voxeight at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 11:56:06 PST 2008

> Brighid>  If I wanted to know how to make fritters for 350 people, or
> what fruits would be appropriate for a 15th c. German autumn feast,
> this is the first place I'd ask.

If anyone has figured out that first one, please let me know! My first
and to date only attempt at serving fried fritters at a feast was not
what one would call a success.

Hmmm,

Pears (Forelle), Apples (type here is more difficult, I think we just
had a long thread on this) and I would round it out with some dried
fruits, Raisins maybe?

--
Serena da Riva