[Sca-cooks] FW: [TY] Elizabethan Turkey

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Tue Nov 25 13:51:44 PST 2008

I like a brined bird for the juiciness but I REALLY don't like the
texture.
Let us know how the apple brine turns out.
We always called it dressing even when it was stuffed. It dressed the
bird, I guess. It seemed that our American friends always called it
stuffing and home in Canada we called it dressing. Never had
cornbread stuffing until moving to the states.

Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST
REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.com