[Sca-cooks] South Louisiana coffee

chawkswrth at aol.com chawkswrth at aol.com
Sun Nov 30 00:28:55 PST 2008

That would have been either Axemoor or Seleone (Gulfport, Miss.), though it certainly sounds like something Axemoor's baron would have done. <G> Southern Hospitality-You Will Get Fed Here.
I no longer reside in Axemoor. I am now in the Barony of Iron Mountain (Birmingham, Al) We are a Barony of Cooks, Brewers?and Dancers. I fence...with occasional delusions of being able to cook for hundreds.
If the cards finally read right and all goes as planned, I will be at Gulf Wars. With Rain gear. <GRIN>
I'm a Vet of Gulf Wars VIII-Engulf Wars.
Since we camp on the otherside of Axemoor from y'all, it should be easy enough to find each other. If I'm not there, there are?3 other places I will be-Fencing Field, Artisian's Row or shopping....

Helen