[Sca-cooks] OT: Old Maple Flavoring

Moramarsh at aol.com Moramarsh at aol.com
Thu Nov 13 13:58:09 PST 2008

Sorry Stefan I was out of contact for the last week.

I was referring to the descriptions of extracts and flavorings as per the
FDA packaging laws and the Pharmaceutical Technicians common rules of  practice.

Found some other references:

_What  is the difference between artificial and natural flavors?: Scientific
American_
(http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?id=what-is-the-difference-be-2002-07-29)

_Watkins  Extracts And Flavorings_
(http://www.associatemelody.com/watkins-products/extracts-flavorings.html)  .

The lecture I was referring to was the quality, quantity and grades of  Maple
syrup and how it was made when you visited the maple tree areas in Vermont
and saw them making maple syrup. When I was a kid we referred to the trip as
amapling.

As for "anyone else"  I thought it was referring to the readers of the  list.

And "we" is all us folks here at the Marsh.

Sorry - sometimes I write in the third party and forget to change my  tenses.

Mora

In a message dated 11/5/2008 9:00:55 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,