[Sca-cooks] Messages bouncing from SCA-Cooks fix

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Nov 13 13:37:10 PST 2008

I saw this message on the Ansteorra list this morning and notified
Emma that I had had problems last night with several of my messages
to SCA-Cooks bouncing.

<<< We've recently started having a few issues with email addresses
@ansteorra.org going missing. I am correcting these as I find them,
but if
anyone has tried emailing to an address that ends in "@ansteorra.org"
and
has gotten a "user unknown" bounce message, please let me know
immediately
so I can correct it sooner rather than later.  This does not apply to
addresses that end in "@anything.ansteorra.org" (for example,
@lists.ansteorra.org, @seneschal.ansteorra.org, and so forth).

-Emma >>>

In reply she said:
<<< Until I get this corrected, in the meantime use
sca-cooks at lists.ansteorra.org instead. >>>

So for those have this problem with this list or others hosted on the
Ansteorra server, try changing the email address.

Stefan

Hopefully *this^ message will go through.
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com