[Sca-cooks] Suggestions for leftover soup chicken?

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Sat Oct 4 18:18:23 PDT 2008

How about some curried chicken salad, using the chicken shreds, and plain
yogurt, and a good curry blend, and some celery and red grapes and so forth?
We had a deli in town that used to do this....
Or barbequed chicken sandwiches?
Or using the chicken bits in a mexican-flavored dish (enchiladas, tacos,
whatever), in which there are enough other, more flavorful ingredients that
the blandness of the chicken isn't so obvious?
Or some other ethnic cuisine with some good spices or herbs?
I'm sure there are lots of useful period recipes, too, but my brain is tired
enough that I'm not coming up with any.
--Maire