[Sca-cooks] trying to refind source

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Oct 26 14:24:24 PDT 2008

Thomas Gloning notes that for this edition there is a 1979 facsimile.
(1598) Rontzier KB = Rontzier, F. de.: Kunstbuch von mancherley Essen
(1598). Faksimile mit einem Kommentar von M. Lemmer. Leipzig/ München 1979.
Perhaps someone placed a few pages of that online.
Otherwise it's maybe here:
http://www.mittelalterlich-kochen.de/LINK/online_ma.html
http://www.mittelalterlich-kochen.de/LINK/link-kb.html

Johnnae