[Sca-cooks] OOP but WANT!!!!!

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Thu Sep 4 20:04:03 PDT 2008

The question is where did he get the pot. Is it "Macedonian" because of the
shape/style or that is where he purchased it?
If made in the States, there is a greater chance that the glossy glazes is
lead free as there are lead free glazes. From what I can tell the interior
is glazed with a matte or satin glaze. It may also be underglaze with a
clear glaze over it, which to my understand most clear glazes are lead free.

De