[Sca-cooks] Musing on Mongol

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Tue Sep 16 12:37:21 PDT 2008

How about the Grain, plus meat, plus vegetable recipes with out the
meat?
At least this gives them an option?
I think it depends on how many you have.
Serving could be an issue and they might not get the full experience,
but if you could leave out the meat of a few dishes it might work.

Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST
REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.com