[Sca-cooks] 16th Century Pizza

Raphaella DiContini raphaellad at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 7 13:50:27 PDT 2009

My apologies if I sounded gruff or at all off-putting. I was amused by the article you posted and in the midst of an insanely busy day did a quicky reply which may not come across as intended.

I've enjoyed Helewyse's translations for years and serveral times have asked her permission to use them as reference for a class or feast so she immediately sprang to mind. :)

In joyous service,
Raffaella