[Sca-cooks] From the author of the Controversial Florilegium article

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Aug 11 19:19:35 PDT 2009

 From the author of the controversial Florilegium article with her
permission:

<<< THe crown was not my concern for my father's potential elevation.
THe crown, and I don't know who actually desided this, I understand
was only saying this to defuse a growing situation, due to my article.
THey are actually all ver supportive friends of mine. KNowing them
they may be trying to protect me form the backlash. It does bother me
that they told me to remove it at all, but I was horribly worried
about calling the wrong attention to my father. You know, if the wrong
person doesn't like him. dot. dot. dot. and several of the wrong
people were taking an interest in this and his support in me.
Please remember: Though I am an adult, I'm only 20 and very human and
what I say can still wildly misunderstood. Um... Much like my article
actually. I wrote it with good intentions. Thank you for all your
support and advice, by the way.
I apoligize to anyone I may or may not have gotten in trouble. I still
stand by what I wrote. i was not in the wrong, as alot of great people
have been nice enough to point out to me. I stick to my conviction,
but maybe I could have worded it a might differently. THat seems to be
where all the trouble lies.
Any more suggestions are fully welcome.
yis
Lady Gormlaith HRothgarsdottir >>>