[Sca-cooks] Preserving peaches

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Tue Aug 25 18:49:56 PDT 2009

For an earlier take there is always De Honesta.
These two "recipes" come from the first five books so are not included in
Martino, etc.

BK2 #12 De Persico Preserved Fresh Peaches. To keep fresh peaches bringe
them overnight, remove them from the brine, place in a jar with salt,
vinegar and savory.

BK2 #12 De Persico Peaches in Wine. Cut them in pieces and cook, or soften
them in wine. Serve as a final course following roasted meat.

Eduardo