[Sca-cooks] OT Judith has an SCA name!

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 08:09:00 PST 2009

I have looked at getting a Khazar name as well.  As usual - documented a
man's name is far easier than a woman's.  The Academy of Saint Gabriel does
not have an expert who could help so I said I'd rather have the name I chose
whereever it could be documented - that was more than a year ago and I'm
still waiting.

I have lots of internet sites saved regarding the Khazars - it is a very
interesting area.  I wish I had met Paul Wickendom it sounds like he would
have been most helpful.
Shoshanna