[Sca-cooks] I posed these questions to my kingdom....

Stephanie Yokom sayokom at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 19:46:45 PST 2009

And now I am curious as to what you have to say!  If you don't mind!

*Greetings Good Gentles of the realm!

I have been doing research into the culinary palette of the kingdom and I
have been wondering a couple of things and I would like to hear your input.
These questions are mainly about the foods and dishes themselves and not
about the cooks in the land who prepare the feasts.

1.  What dishes and/or foods will make you want to go and feast?
2.  What don't you like to see served at a feast?
3.  What would you like to see served more at feast?
4.  How many courses do you think is a proper feast?
5.  What is your favorite country or region to taste dishes from?
6.  Would you want to see other country's period dishes represented that are
beyond the traditional SCA borders? (Chinese, Arabic,etc.)

Thank you for your time and participation on this research.

Lady Carres Sabran (Sabra)
Barony of Dragonsspine*