[Sca-cooks] I posed these questions to my kingdom....

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 07:17:10 PST 2009

Maybe you should come to "A Day in the Middle East" in the Barony of Dun
Carraig (southern Maryland).  We pride ourselves on serving period
dishes...though there is one non-period version of a dish, stuffed grapevine
leaves, for which a period version does exist...that we do serve, mainly
because of the fact that this is a seriously work-intensive dish.  But the
remainder of our dishes are documented as being period.

If you're interested, let me know and I'll send you details!

Kiri