[Sca-cooks] 14th Century French Feast in January

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Dec 8 01:33:31 PST 2009

<<< I don't know if you were there, but I did a French feast for St.
Vals in
February. I still have all my planning materials and kitchen plan if
you'd like to take a look and see how I organize things. Let me know!

Madhavi >>>

Did you post a menu, review, maybe recipes, what you would do
differently next time etc, on this list about your feast?

Many of us do like to see what others are doing in their feasts. If
you have, then I'm simply not remembering this.

Perhaps these files in the FEASTS section of the Florilegium might
help those thinking of or doing French feasts:
A-French-Meal-art (40K)  7/21/01  "A Spring Supper by the Seine" by Her
  Ladyship Katja Davidova Orlova Khazarina.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEASTS/A-French-Meal-art.html
French-Tbl-Srv-art (7K)  5/22/04  An example of French table service
translated by Angharad ferch Iorwerth.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEASTS/French-Tbl-Srv-art.html

Thanks,
   Stefan