[Sca-cooks] "tagliatelli"? "gnocchetti"?

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 14:50:57 PST 2009

Stefan wrote:
> Okay, what is "tagliatelli"? What is "gnocchetti"?

Tagliatelle consists of long, flat ribbons about 0.25 to 0.375 inches
wide. Normally it is served with sauces. It is similar to fettuccine..
Gnocchetti is pasta in the shape of a curved shell with ridges on the
outside. It is a small version gnochi. Traditionally, it is served with
heavy sauces. Don´t worry about it Stephen. The only reason why I know
is because my son is a pasta lover and prepares it all the time!
Suey