[Sca-cooks] Greek yogurt RE: cream cheese

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Sun Dec 13 20:12:04 PST 2009

The Greek Gods brand has me spoiled. Haven't had the Yoplait or similar
brands since eating the GG. Tried the Koska but it wasn't as smooth and
custard thick. Usually with yogurt I need fruit but with the GG, the simple
honey yogurt don't feel I need the fruit.
Sometime I will try plain in mashed potato.

De