[Sca-cooks] taro root

Mark Hendershott crimlaw at jeffnet.org
Thu Dec 31 17:19:28 PST 2009

I belonged to a fraternity in college, many long years ago, which had many Hawaian members.  We did a luau at the beach each spring with food sent over by members families.  Poi, made from taro root included.  If you have ever read descriptions of it as eating library past, they are accurate.

Simon Sinneghe
Briaroak, Summits, An Tir