[Sca-cooks] I posed these questions to my kingdom....

David Friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Mon Dec 7 16:04:25 PST 2009

>  3. What would you like to see served more at feast?
>

>Background entertainment. Live musicians playing softly in the background.
>
>Bards between courses. But not "hostage dinner theater" where you have
>
>to stop all conversation or eating while someone demands attention.

My preferred solution is to wander from table to table looking for
one where people look as though they could use entertainment,
avoiding tables with lively conversations going. I ask people if they
would like a poem or story and, if the answer is yes, provide one.
That gives  entertainment while avoiding most of the "shut up and
listen to me" problem.
--
David/Cariadoc
www.daviddfriedman.com