[Sca-cooks] Question for Adamantius?

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Tue Dec 8 16:57:22 PST 2009

On Dec 8, 2009, at 7:40 PM, lilinah at earthlink.net wrote:

> Even a Laurel i respect greatly (for clothing, mostly Middle Eastern) shares modern recipes when someone asks for recipes :(

We've got at least one Laurel here who actively promotes the premise that, according to her correspondence with real-live, actual Persians, Persian cooking has not changed significantly in 500 years.

Well, there you go. Their use of things like capsicums and tomatoes must have evolved independently from the European voyages of exploration beginning in the late 15th century...

Adamantius, not an authority on these matters, as people are quick to point out...

"Most men worry about their own bellies, and other people's souls, when we all ought to worry about our own souls, and other people's bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter