[Sca-cooks] Candy Thermometer

Gretchen Beck grm at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Dec 17 08:00:57 PST 2009

Odd question -- how would one of those "inside/outside" digital oven
thermometers work?  You could stick the display at eye level out of the
steam, and use whatever means you like to hold the measuring tip in (big
bundle paperclip, for example, or just toss it in...)

This is all theoretically, of course, my candy making experience is
minimal.

toodles, margaret

--On Thursday, December 17, 2009 9:53 AM -0600 "Pixel, Goddess and Queen"