[Sca-cooks] "Bad" language

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Wed Dec 23 15:48:00 PST 2009

In the mid `80s I looked for better words for Troll, Autocrat and
Feastocrat. I found that Porterhouse for Troll, Event Steward for Autocrat
and Feast Steward for Feastocrat. I do not claim to have started the trend
across SCA but I did for my area of my Kingdom. Over time I have come to see
the title of Feast steward as the coordinator of the hall and Head Cook as
the coordinator of the cuisine.

De