[Sca-cooks] Candy Thermometer

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Dec 17 09:53:06 PST 2009

Like she says. I suspend it with a binder clip from the office supply
store
or they sell those clips now that would work.
(Amazon sells dedicated thermometer clips, but Try a binder clip. Clip
to the side of the pot and thread the probe through it. ...)

It dangles in the syrup and does just fine.

Johnnae