[Sca-cooks] Candy Thermometer

Audrey Bergeron-Morin audreybmorin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 12:54:15 PST 2009

Well, even for those thermometers that are supposed to be clipped to the
side of the pot, the "right" way I've been taught is to clip them to the
handle of a wooden spoon (or any other instrument of the kind) and lay the
spoon across your pot, so you can lower the tip of the thermometer right
into the middle of the pot (being careful not to touch the edges).