[Sca-cooks] Decadence menu

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 13:55:56 PST 2009

Let me talk with Hauviette and Ii-dono...I'll get back to you.  The idea of
the publishing company you propose sounds great...I wonder if you need to
clear something like this with the BoD?  I would think that something like
this would be in the purview of the SCA...the only problem being that I
suspect that those involved with creating the books will want to earn money
selling them...I know that would be my hope...and I'm not sure how the SCA
would view that.  Perhaps it could be set up as an independent entity with
another name, but open to publishing work from SCA authors.

Kiri