[Sca-cooks] bacon in all the feast dishes?!

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Dec 9 21:26:19 PST 2009

Seen today on the Gleann Abhann kingdom list:
<<< [Gleann Abhann] Fighters Collegium

Just a heads up to all with pork allergies/issues or vegetarians.
The feast at FC will be a BACON themed feast. All dishes will contain
bacon. The plus side is all the dishes will contain bacon.

Looking forward to seeing all of you there

Lord Broddi
The unofficial cook of Blackmoor Keep >>>

Sigh. At least they are warning everyone ahead of time. We've
discussed here the perils of using the same ingredient in all dishes
of a feast. Here's an example.

I did ask them if they meant medieval bacon or American streaky
bacon. :-)

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com