[Sca-cooks] SCA Humor - OOP/OT?
Kathleen A Roberts
karobert at unm.edu
Thu Feb 19 07:09:40 PST 2009
this appeared on our kingdom list with no notation of
origin. but some were food related and pretty funny at
Top Ten Signs You're At A Bad Event (All true
13. As you enter the site, there is a ferocious fist fight
It is between the autocrat and the head cook, both female.
12. One hour after the bread and butter course is served,
staff announces that everything else is burned. And...you
11. The special meat presentation is being carved and
cafeteria style. You are 2/3 of the way back in the line
they serve you it is just a bone.
10. Even Mapquest.com can't give half-assed directions to
9. Reservationcrat's phone number is disconnected
8. On the event schedule - doumbek drum-off at 2 a.m.
7. Weekend cost without feast is $20 (Oh, wait, that's a
at a Kingdom event)
6. Feast is being prepared by big, sweaty, hairy,
5. No fighting, but there's an embroidery tournament
4. Feast theme is "Lactose Intolerance in the Middle Ages"
3. Guy who gives you the clipboard at Troll insists on a
he reads you your license plate #
2. Earl Marshall makes you wear plastic bags over your
1. Site token is a flea and tick collar
"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy which
sustained him through temporary periods of joy."
W. B. Yeats
Coordinator of Freshman Admissions
University of New Mexico
FASTINFOrmation at your fingertips -
More information about the Sca-cooks