[Sca-cooks] Date for Spanish Garlic Soup?

Audrey Bergeron-Morin audreybmorin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 07:17:59 PST 2009

Ooh... I remember seeing this somewhere... Probably either Italian or
Mediterranean... I just can't remember where I saw this... I KNOW I
have a recipe somewhere. I'll let you know if/when my brain kicks into
gear. I seem to remember this as something traditional, though, so a
recipe should be relatively easy to find.