[Sca-cooks] Question about Citron Leaves

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 4 18:29:33 PST 2009

I think I need your mailing address again.  I have it somewhere but it
would be faster this way.

There are many different kinds of citron, which is what threw us all
these years.  Compare ordinary citron to etrog to Buddha's Fingers, for
example.  [I just wish we had an etrog tree - we could make a killing
during the Jewish Holiday season.]  ;-)

Selene