[Sca-cooks] Question about Citron Leaves

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 18:37:15 PST 2009

I know what you're saying.  The references in Wikipedia seem to indicate it
is a fruit that existed quite early, especially in the Middle
East...references are made to uses in Biblical times...and yes, I know that
Wikipedia isn't always the most reliable source of information.

My address is:
  Elaine Koogler
  1600 Clay Hammond Rd.
  Prince Frederick, MD  20678

Just how big is that tree?  And once I figure out how many I'll need, do you
think you could get enough off of the tree?  I will need to build 20 plates,
but they will be smaller plates as folks here frequently don't like a lot of
veggies, especially eggplant.  I haven't decided that I'm going to do the
dish for sure...I still want to try it out, but it sounds good.

Thanks again...

Kiri