[Sca-cooks] Happy about Scappi

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 15 21:07:27 PST 2009

Hey all.  What's everyone's view on the book Art of Cooking: The First Modern Cookery Book?  I bought it recently and haven't gotten it yet, but I'm waiting a little impatiently.  I also recently bought a book called DaVinci's Kitchen, which is really good, and one called The Renaissance of Italian cooking, which I'm also waiting for.
I'm really enjoying DaVinci's Kitchen.  I'm hoping the other two are good.  Anyone have them?
Maria