[Sca-cooks] Martino was Re: Happy about Scappi

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 05:21:04 PST 2009

OK...it wasn't the one I was thinking of, but I have that one as well...and
was very impressed with the background material.  Again, I haven't had a
chance to cook anything from it...but am very excited to have it!  I've
found a lot of recipes from Platina in it...but then we already knew that
Platina plagiarised Martino, so what can I say!

Kiri