[Sca-cooks] OP request for information

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 20:06:20 PST 2009

Thank you Johnnae for your help.  You have given me things to think about.

I have seen the Gerkinstomatoes article.  The author of that article only listed one recipe for a beef dish.  I am working on the desserts from the list.  It is interesting from her article that she transcribed the menu and mis-spelled several of the dish names and dropped two of them entirely.

I already have the Nelson pudding recipe.  There are two dishes on the bill of fare.  One is Tart a la Nelson and the other is Creme a la Nelson.  I think that the pudding fits the Creme but is it related to the tart?  I doubt if the tart and the creme would be the same ingredients.  But stranger things have happened.

Thank you for the helpful insights into the other dishes.  It will give me something to search for.  Thank you!

Huette