[Sca-cooks] period finger/party foods

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Tue Jan 20 22:05:15 PST 2009

I believe that there are a few on this list from the Calontir Cook's Guild
that could answer your question.
I am not sure as I have only attended one event that they had a table. And
life and health have prevented me from attending many events for the past
two years.
I know they have individual recipes and thier redactions individually
printed and made available.

De