[Sca-cooks] Semi-OT: Help! Lost text!

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Jan 27 14:21:48 PST 2009

Check http://www.florilegium.org/ for this updated file:

_rec-tim-pray-msg - 8/29/08_

Period recipes using prayers for timing.

The Viandier is dated 1350 by the way. Taillevent's dates are circa
1315-1395.
http://www.telusplanet.net/public/prescotj/data/viandier/viandier1.html
is the English translation by James Prescott.

One handy source to period cookery books online or etexts is
to use Doc's handy list at:
http://www.medievalcookery.com/etexts.html

Hope this helps,

Johnnae