[Sca-cooks] New Year's Eve/Day repast

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 1 07:03:05 PST 2009

It will no longer be just the housemate and I.

The daughter came home after her celebration instead of spending the night with her friend.

We are having yeast cake doughnuts for breakfast.  Dough is rising even as I type this

The youngest will be home from his father's house at noon.

For the New Years Day evening meal I am getting a small corned beef which I will roast, add potatoes, onions and cabbage.

Jazzed

Malkin

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster Never knock on Death's door.Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that. I don't want to set the world on fire, I'm just trying to light a candle.