[Sca-cooks] Whatever happened to Chocolatier and Pastry Art & Design?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sat Jan 3 17:21:42 PST 2009

While we were in Ann Arbor yesterday, I happened to come
across the woman who does magazines for the local bookstore
and took the opportunity to ask whatever happened to Pastry
and Chocolatier. They used to each appear 6 times a year.
I have always bought them off  the news stand.
Nothing in terms of new issues since early in the summer though.
 She said her distributor had told her they were no longer available.

I happened to think about the question tonight and went hunting for the
answer.

It turns out that they merged in to a new publication.
Recently /Pastry Art & Design/, /Chocolatier/ and /Frozen Desserts/
magazines combined to create /Dessert Professional/ magazine.
http://www.dessertprofessional.com/

That explains where they went.

Johnnae