[Sca-cooks] Rice and servings

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Jan 5 12:12:15 PST 2009

Of course as I said originally
"So does one cup of raw rice serve 4 people or only 3 people when cooked
and how does that work with your other ingredients and in your recipe?"
In this case the recipe also includes lentils, and onions so is a
desired portion one half cup of prepared rice plus the lentils
and onions or perhaps three--quarters cup of rice plus the lentils and
onions?

What's the proportion of the other ingredients to the rice?

Johnnae