[Sca-cooks] Early Irish food

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Sat Jan 10 07:57:11 PST 2009

Kinda like an oat frumenty then, but with added leeks? Yummm.....The cream
would be amazing, I bet, if I could afford the calories!
(I've actually got an almost-frumenty bubbling away on my stove for
breakfast.  Took one look at the ingredients on the side of the box of Kashi
7-grain pilaf, and said ooh! multi-grain frumenty! yeah!)
--Maire